Friday, August 7, 2009

Sharing...

Something is missing.
Feels like I'm losing
the strength, the courage -
the firm ground
that keeps me standing strong.
Yet neither I wish to fall
nor surrender!

Thus, I keep on walking
the rugged path of my life
'cause I believe
in the brightness of the sunshine
in the refreshing scent of the green
in the fragrance of the blooms
and in the love of the people
there are always hope and inspiration.


**************************


Photos which make me think......





and which make me smile....


"Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens" - Kahlil Gibran

Photos and quote by:
http://www.digitaldome.org/photo/index.php?showimage=1444



P/S: www.digitaldome.org is where I've always found inspiration and solace.


.

No comments: